Classic Cases for Classic Instruments
G&G has been manufacturing cases to protect valued Fender instruments during transport and storage since 1952. This 3-ply wooden hardshell case sports vinyl end caps for extra protection against knocks while the plastic molded handle is easy to grip and won't degrade when exposed to weather. Not only will this case protect your Strat® or Tele® guitar with authentic style; the padded interior and acrylic plush interior lining will keep it scratch and damage-free. The convenient storage compartments for accessories ensure you'll always have strings, picks, straps and more easily accessible.
- 3-ply hardshell wood case
- Vinyl end caps and plastic molded handle
- Acrylic plush interior lining
- Spacious storage compartment
- Fits most left-handed Stratocaster and Telecaster guitars
- Internal Dimensions: 38-3/8" x 12-3/4"
Cases and Gig Bags
MaterialTextured Vinyl w/ Leather Ends