Rock Your Strat® … AcousticallyThe Standard Stratacoustic truly represents the best of both worlds—the classic, familiar body shape, headstock and neck feel of a Stratocaster® in a well-made and affordable acoustic-electric guitar. Perfect for musicians who prefer the feel of an electric guitar with the sonic performance of an acoustic, the Standard Stratacoustic combines a spruce top and comfortable fiberglass back and sides with great-sounding onboard electronics. Fantastic for both practice and performance, amplified or unplugged, it's a very versatile guitar in a cool black finish, and an awesome choice for acoustic rock.
- Acoustic-electric guitar with Stratocaster body shape
- Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Gloss Black finish spruce top with quartersawn “X” bracing, fiberglass back and sides
- Satin-finish maple neck with “C” profile
- 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® NuBone™ saddle
- Checkerboard rosette, aged white body binding, oval sound hole
Fishman® preamp with built-in tuner
A Fishman® pickup/preamp system gives your acoustic instrument peerless amplified performance, with a variety of onboard controls and no compromise whatsoever on pure, rich and resonant acoustic tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, helping to keep your intonation right on the money
Graph Tech Nut and Bridge Saddle
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding, and they deliver performance, workability and appearance that easily outdo other plastics and come remarkably close to real bone.
Maple Strat® neck with "C" profile
A Fender specialty. A maple Stratocaster neck with a "C" profile gives you the timeless and remarkably comfortable fretting-hand feel of one of the world’s greatest electric instruments on your acoustic guitar. For great acoustic sound and performance with great electric-guitar feel, there’s nothing better.