Genuine Replacement U.S. Made Neck
Fender replacement necks are made at Fender manufacturing facilities to the same specifications as those used on our instruments. Contours, finishes, fret sizes and all other materials are designed and crafted in genuine Fender fashion. U.S.-made necks have detailed frets, satin finishes on the back and hand-rolled fingerboard edges for comfortably smooth playability.
This U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a slim "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 versatile medium jumbo frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Made in U.S.A" and "Original Contour Body" headstock decals.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender guitar
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, modern "C" shape and 9.5" (241 mm) radius
- Satin Urethane finish on back of neck with gloss finish on face of headstock
- Bi-Flex™ truss rod design with 1/8" truss rod adjustment nut
- Built-in Micro Tilt™ neck adjustment system
- 6 Pre-drilled tuning machine holes with 2-guide pin holes for each tuning machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Fender® Logo Decal includes "Made in USA" and "Original Contour Body"
Tuner Mounting Config
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)
American Standard Series
American Professional Series