GT-6V6-C Duets (Rated 1-10)
Classic Design - Warm Overdrive - Soft Distortion Character
The 6V6 is a low-output power tube (12-18 watts) often used in Fender® amplifiers, including the Champ®, Deluxe™, Dual Professional, Vibro-King®, Princeton®, Vibrolux® and others. It has a very warm, round and soft response with rich harmonics, and distorts easily. One of the best choices ever produced for rehearsal and recording amplifiers.
- Duet of 6V6-C tubes rated from power range 1-10
- Each duet is matched and biased to a specific output level (R2, R7, etc.)
- R1-R3 = Low: Early distortion, wide range, softer attack good for Rock and Blues solos.
- R4-R7 = Medium: Normal performance, great dynamic range/attack and best all around rating type for all styles of playing
- R8-R10 = High: Most dynamic range, most clean power/less break-up for power players, Jazz and bass amps
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Sorry, we weren't able to find any online dealers in stock at this time.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.