Custom Shop Texas Special™ Strat® Pickups
Searing Single-Coil BluesCharacterized by their midrange chirp, crystalline highs and tight bass, Custom Shop Texas Special™ Strat pickups feature an overwound single-coil construction that produces big Texas-blues tone.
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for warm vintage tone
- Staggered pole pieces for balanced output
- Alnico 5 magnets for more focus and enhanced dynamics
- Reverse-wound middle pickup to eliminate hum
- Overwound calibrated pickups for scorching output
- Period-correct cloth wire and fiber bobbin
- Installation hardware included
Cover ColorWhite Pickup Covers
Magnet TypeAlnico 5
DC ResistanceNeck Pickup: 6.2K. Middle: 6.5K. Bridge: 6.5-7.1K
InductanceNeck: 2.4 Henries, Middle: 2.6 Henries, Bridge: 3.58 Henries
OutputHot (4 out of 5)
Other FeaturesRecommended for Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop
Locate a Fender Authorized Dealer
Please wait while we search for any available online dealers.
All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase.
Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock.