Pure Vintage Parts
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Set of four Pure Vintage chrome-plated stamped "clover-leaf" style open-gear tuning machines with mounting screws
- "Fender" stamped onto each tuning machine plate
- Tuning machine shafts approximately .55" tall
- Used on American Vintage '74, '75 and American Original '70's Basses
- Fits most '70s-era basses; will not retrofit to American Standard or American Deluxe basses