Genuine Replacement U.S. Made Neck
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Jazz Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5”-radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Also includes pre-slotted synthetic bone nut and Posiflex™ graphite neck support rods. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender bass.Specifications and Features
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.50" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Posiflex™ Graphite Design
- 3/16" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (At Heel)
- 4 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender® Logo Decal includes "Made in USA"
Note: Neck is pre-drilled to accept USA Bass Tuning Machines only (P/N 0075116000). Modification will be required if any other tuning machines are used.
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)
Peg Hole Diameter - .687” (17.44 mm)
Headstock Thickness - .620” (15.74 mm)
Thickness at the 1st Fret - .830” (21.08 mm)
Thickness at the 12th Fret - .930” (23.62 mm)
Recommended Tuning Machines:
Fender® USA Bass Tuning Machines (2007-Present) (p/n 0075116000)