Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender Parts
Made for Fender® instruments in a variety of vintage and contemporary models. Each bridge assembly includes mounting hardware and wrenches.
Plated-steel bridge with six fully-adjustable powder-coated, American Series bridge saddles with offset intonation screws for string-through-body models. 3-screw bridge mounting design. Includes mounting hardware.
String spacing is approximately 2-3/16".
Used on American Series, American Deluxe, and American Standard Series (US) guitars manufactured from '86-'07.
- Modern six-saddle bridge assembly
- String-through-body design
- Six American series bridge saddles with offset intonation screws
- 2 3/16" string spacing
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrenches included
- For American, American Deluxe and American Standard series Telecaster guitars (1986-2007)