Replace, Repair and Restore—Genuine Fender Parts
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage hardware and bridges are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Some of this original tooling has been diligently rebuilt to achieve the crisp clean construction of original vintage Fender products, though many Pure Vintage parts still retrofit several of our modern instruments and amplifiers. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.Pure Vintage ’70s Jazz Bass Bridge Assembly
- Vintage-accurate chrome-plated Jazz Bass bridge assembly with single-groove saddle design
- Includes mounting hardware, intonation screws and springs, and slotted saddle height screws
- Dimensions: 3.12" x 1.75"
- Used on American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass
- Fits most vintage and modern basses with a five-screw mounting bridge