Fender Custom Shop for Your Workspace
Every musician needs a basic tool kit for setting up and adjusting acoustic and electric guitars and basses. The Fender® Custom Shop Tool Kit by CruzTools® makes it simple with a convenient collection of the most essential and commonly used tools—specifically designed for Fender musical instruments.
This kit contains all the basics for most minor adjustments, including a 4-in-1 screwdriver, hex wrenches, ruler, diagonal cutter, capo, feeler gauges and guitar string winder. These are the same high-quality setup tools used by the pros, and everything is stored in a convenient polyester storage pouch that fits easily in your case or gig bag. Hand tools come with limited lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-duty 4-in-1 screwdriver (#1 Philips, #2 Philips, ¼” slotted, 2.5mm slotted)
- 1/2" Nut driver socket - (deep)
- 2 Hex (Allen) wrenches (1/8” ball end, 3/16” ball end)
- 2 Hex drivers (.050", 1/16")
- 15-blade feeler gauge set
- 6” steel ruler (metric/standard)
- 6.25” diagonal string cutter
- Strap style capo
- Guitar string winder
- Setup guide (on back of ruler)
- Zippered storage pouch